Thursday, December 08, 2005

If The Shoe Fits...

I guess I'll never understand the criminal mind.

From KXAS:

Bedford police have joined the hunt for an armed robber who targets a specific shoe store chain in North Texas.Police believe a man who entered a SAS Factory Shoe Store Tuesday is responsible for six robberies at other SAS stores.The robber Tuesday asked about buying a gift certificate from store manager Pamela Zimmerman."As I was writing it up, that's when he pulled the gun and asked me for all my money," Zimmerman said.SAS stores have circulated a flyer and video warning employees about the robber.
Now, I can certainly understand that perhaps a disgruntled, former SAS employee might want to take his anger out on the chain by robbing them But how stupid is it to continue to rob the same shoe store chain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home