Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N Roll Take Their Toll

Ozzy Osbourne told AFP that he was, "...a few beers away from mooning..." Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, during a Royal Variety Show last month. Said the mumbling, washed-up rock and roll star about the queen, "I don't understand why any of them would want to meet some tattoed lunatic from the back streets of Aston." Funny, I can't imagine why anyone would want to meet him either.

Regarding his wild partying days, which he claims to have put behind him, the aging former Black Sabbath singer said, "I used to drink in the house on me own and the next thing you knew it would be on fire." Yeah, you gotta hate it when that happens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love this guy
No matter what, he still makes me smile.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home