Sunday, October 23, 2005

Musings Along I-35

Back from my little trip to Austin. Some questions I pondered along the way:
  • Why do people in Austin take UT football so seriously? It's not like they're a pro team or anything. Wait, I just realizee how dumb that sounded.
  • Why are there so many more people begging at busy intersections in Austin than there are in Fort Worth? Are there more poor pople in Austin than Cowtown, or are do Austinites just put up with them more?
  • Dallas and Houston excepted, are than any people more polite and courteous than Texans?
  • Is there any group of people with grander dreams and aspirations that civic booster of small Texas towns?
  • Who buys all this wrought iron and wood, "Texana" crap that they sell along I-35?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home