Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Rubbed The Wrong Way

Hurst police officers busted Jiaoyan Cheng on Monday, charging her with three counts of performing an unlicensed massage for compensation, and one count of prostitution, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. Ms. Cheng worked at Secret Gardens Spa on Harwood Road, in Hurst. Actually, I didn't know you had to have a license to give people a massage in Texas. Sometimes, when we're sitting at home watching, "The Apprentice" the lovely Mrs. Smith will ask me to rub her back. Maybe next time I'll tell her I have to check the proper statutes before I do. Of course, I'm guessing Ms. Cheng's arrest has more to do with her alledged offer to perform a sex act on one of Hurst's officers than giving people back rubs without the proper paperwork.

Pardon my cynicism, but I have to wonder why it took the police three visits to make the bust. If she offered sex for money on one of the first two visits, you'd think that would be the end of her career as an unlicensed massuesse. If it took three trips for police to have grounds for a sex-for-money arrest, then I wonder if some entrapment wasn't involved. Or maybe the officers just had some kinks they needed worked out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home